Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2012

Tomorrow: Regeneration and Transformation for Dreamers

by Robin Scott Peters



Tomorrow--has taken a few days to get here.  This last week I have sat in front of my post's empty "text box" waiting for the words to come.  Nothing.  The egg was not quite ready.  It wasn't because I didn't have the words to say.  It was because I have too many.

I want to tell you what these "vampires" have done.  But I have been counseled by my legal team to be extremely careful on what I say.  It could get me into trouble.  So when I say "vampires" I don't say it in a pejorative manner at all!  I mean who doesn't love vampires?
  I ruminate...how can I be in more trouble?  Get in more trouble, when three generations of effort is 25 days from extinction?  $5 million dollars stolen because our U.S.government FDIC banking system allows banks that are under serious financial difficulties, or involved in mis-management, or involved with making loans without the proper  procedures taken, to not have to be "exposed."  Did you know that the government specifically tells banks not to let their customers know that the bank is insolvent?  Did you know that a bank can lie to you regarding their financial position, yet if I--you-- fill out a personal financial statement that a bank requires and I lie I can be charged with legal misconduct.  Yet the Banks are not mandated to let you know that your money is in jeopardy?

Do YOU know if your Bank is Solvent?  You better know.  I didn't and it may cost me everything.

Can I get in trouble for sharing facts?  I don't think so.  So I am going to share some facts with you my dear friends.  About this bank that is trying to sell my property right out from under me:

First:  Go to the FDIC website and place your bank's name in their search box.  Also, on the FDIC website, there is a link that will take you to banks that are in trouble and being taken over or have "Cease and Desist" orders against them.  You will be surprised.

Did you know that this year alone the US government is anticipating the over 400 banks will be closed down?  IS YOUR BANK ONE OF THEM?

For those of you in the New England area--Did you know that THE COMMUNITY BANK, BROCKTON AND ITS SATELLITE BRANCHES IN JUNE OF 2009 HAD A "CEASE AND DESIST" ORDER PLACED AGAINST THEM? 

Go to the FDIC web site and look for the document FDIC 09-212b

As we have all learned over these last few difficult years--Banks can't be trusted to do what is right for their customers.  Please go to the FDIC web site.  Don't find yourself where I am now. 

More about Bank Vampires  Facts tomorrow

Hmmmmm--facts!  Put them in our bag of tricks too.  Are you listing them?



Please visit Smashwords.com and look for Dr. Robin Scott Peters Ebooks now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment